An Internet Protocol (IP) camera is a digital video camera employed for surveillance that can send and receive data via a computer network and the internet. The UL-Tech IP Camera is one that you should consider with its technologically advanced features.
These include HD 2.0 megapixel 1080 resolution, clear day and night vision, smooth pan and tilt monitoring, and P2P remote access support. Motion detection can be customised and with the free app, you can also view the pictures on your phone or computer. Not least, the Camera also has data protection during power outages and up to 128G recording on a TF card for easy playback. Set up is simply plug and play with a Wi-Fi connection and your purchase comes with all the necessary accessories.
* HD real 2.0 megapixel 1080P (1920*1080) resolution
* Easy to set connect Wi-Fi, real plug and play
* Support P2P remote access technology
* Standard H.264 video compression algorithm
* Clear two way audio and talk back
* High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
* Clear day and night vision
* Smooth pan and tilt monitoring
* View on phone or computer by logging in free app
* Customizable motion detection and pop up notification through app
* Data protection when power outage
* Support up to 128G TF card recording and play back easily
* Brand: UL-Tech
* IR distance: 10m
* Technology: Infared
* Video compression format: MPEG4, MJPEG, H.264
* Sensor: CMOS
* Supported operating systems: WIndows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
* Customised: Yes
* Supported mobile systems: Android
* High definition: 1080P (Full HD)
* Audio output: 1CH RCA
* Minimum illumination (lux): 0.4LUX/F2.0
* Style: Dome
* Number: FH1C
* Power consumption: 5W
* Network interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
* Type: IP camera
* Sensor brand: Sony
* Installation: Ceiling
* Connectivity: IP/ Network wired
* Power supply: 5v2
* ALens: 3.6mm
* IR-leds: Yes
* Storage card slot: Mircro TF card 32/ 64/ 128GB
* Display: HD/ SD/ LD
2 x 1080P Wireless IP Camera
2 x Power Adaptor
2 x Wall Bracket
2 set x Mounting Screws
1 x User Manual
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and due to the nature of our automation in most cases we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.