65CC Cultivator Tiller Rotary Garden Hoe
The garden hoe features a 65cc 10,000rpm 2 stroke petrol motor and can churn out soil
deep and diwde with its 36 teeth built from hardened steel.
* Powerful 65cc motor with 10,000RPM
* 2-stroke engine with easy start up system
* Adjustable tilling depth of up to 150mm
* 6 Blades to cover a 400mm extra wide tiller width
* 36 superior hardened steel tines
* Save 1/3 of the time than 4-blade models
* Slid-proof handle with quick release hand throttle
* All terrain rubber tyre with mud resistant tread
* Built to last phosphor bronze worm gear reducer
* Foldable construction
* Displacement: 65cc
* Engine type: 2-stroke
* Max Speed: 10000RPM
* Ignition System: C.D.I
* Fuel type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
* Fuel-oil ratio: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
* Fuel tank capacity: 1L
* Max working depth: 150mm
* Working width: 400mm
* Gear rate: 34:1
* Replaceable blades
* Depth Control Rod: 5 points adjustment
* Starting System: Recoil (pull cord start)
* Product dimension: 86cm(L) X 46cm(W) X 96cm(H) approx.
1 x 65CC Tiller
1 x Fuel Mixing Bottle
1 x Assembly Tool Set
1 x User Manual
Very well built and easy to start does an excellent job ripping up the garden beds.
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and due to the nature of our automation in most cases we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.