If you looking for ways to power up your AC devices from a 12V source, you only need to hook up to the Giantz Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
The Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a clean current without any signal interference. And that makes it perfect for running sensitive equipment such as computers, phones and TVs. Simply hook it up to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery and you can tap on the power to run your 240V appliances just like at home. Better still, the Wave Inverter can also power up running lights and refrigeration when there is a power outage at home.
Compatible with any 12V battery, the Wave Inverter uses reliable Japanese engineering capacitance and incorporates the latest IGBT inverter technology for a remarkable 90% high efficiency rate. It has a continuous output of 3000W and peaking at 6000W. It also has a convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets. Not least, the Inverter meets Australian specifications and has overloading, over-voltage and overheating protection.
With so much going for the Giantz Pure Sine Wave Inverter, you can be assured of constant clean power within easy reach anywhere, anytime. Get yours today.
The power inverter is not compatible for use with inductive products that contain motors or transformers (such as air conditioners, power transformers and compressors). If power is supplied by the power inverter, it will cause damage to the motor and electronic board.
Equipment: Computer, Printer, Monitors, Fax Devices, Scanner
Entertainment Electronics: TV, DVD-Player, Play Consoles, Hi-Fi Systems, Music
Instruments, Satellite Decoder
Household Appliances: Vacuum Cleaner, Fans, Electric Shaver, etc.
Kitchen Devices: Mixer, Ice Machines, kettle, Toaster etc.
- Exclusive manual and wireless remote control modes
- Clear LCD display
- Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
- Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
- Copper magnetic core
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- Ideal for sensitive electronics
- Convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets
- Soft start and low interference technologies
- 90% remarkable high efficiency
- Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
- Continuous output 3000W
- Peak output 6000W
- Australian-standard power point
- Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload, over-voltage, overheat protection
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Continuous power: 3000W
- Peak power: 6000W
- Thd: <3%
- Output voltage and frequency: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Output wave: Pure sine wave
- Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V - 15V)
- Static current: 0.5-1A
- USB current: 5V, 2.1A
- Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC±0.5V
- Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC±0.5V
- Overload protection: Shuts down output and reset
- Output short circuit protection: Auto shut-off
- Over voltage protection: 15V±1V
- Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
- Maximum efficiency: 90% approx.
- 240V output socket: 2
- USB socket: 1
- GIANTZ Pure Sine Wave Inverter x 1
- Power cable x 2
- Wireless Remote Contro lx 1
- Manual x 1
No problem so far
I run this inverter off a 160ah slim AGM battery as backup power for my home office .
Very good quality.
I just bought this last month and used it about 6 times . Went to use it again and nothing happening. Absolutely no output voltage at all. Now I have notified the supplier and they are being very slow
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
You're entitled to a refund, replacement or repair if:
- The item is faulty or damaged
- You were sent the wrong item
- You were sent the wrong size
- The item is significantly different from the product images and description
You are NOT entitled to a refund because:
- You just changed your mind
- You found the product cheaper at another store
- You don't like it
- You bought the wrong size
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.
For Electronics include mobile and tablet. We don't take returns on electronics product. If product is faulty we will send replacement. There will be no refund on electronics product. Note :
we are not accepting any return on any items because of restricition of covid.
please before you place an order make it sure you placed the correct item.