- Connection Upto 740w Light Bar
- 2.0m from H4 or HB3 Adapter to Relay
- 12v/24vDC 40A Switching Relay
- Push Button ON/OFF Switch
- Featuring a total 4.8 meters of wiring (full stretched out)
- 2.4m of cabling from Relay to Switch
- 2.0m of cabling from Driving Light connector to Relay
- Total cable length 6.4m
- 12vDC 40A Rated Fuse Kit
- UV Rated Insulation
- H3 & H4 are the most common wiring connects found in most popular makes and models. In the event that your car does not use H4 or H3, this wiring harness can still be used to connect to high beam.
- Plug & Play Wiring Harness for Quick Fit installation of your driving lights. The supplied H3 (HB3) and H4 Adaptors trigger your driving lights from your high beam without cutting or soldering any wiring. Simply unplug your HB3 or H4 connector at the back of your head lights bulb, plug in our adapter and you're done! Driving lights will only trigger from high beam, and the switch will act only as an isolator.
- Contains everything you need to get your lights connected: ON/OFF Switch, 60A Relay, 40A Fuse, ribbed cable protectors, heat shrink wrapped relay.
- Our new V2.0 has built in electronics that automatically detects whether your system is positive or negative switched , and will work right out of the box without any modification whatsoever. Toyota's, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50 among many other popular 4x4 are notorious for being very difficult and costly to wire driving lights to high beam, our quick fit harness takes all the guess work out of it.
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
What?? In Box
1 x Quick Fit to High Beam Plug & Play Wiring Harness
||Deutsch DT Waterproof
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Simple Deals generally offer a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with
extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period. Please notify Simple Deals within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed
description, we ask you to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty or return process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted
to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return an item without our approval. We will issue you with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authority) that will include an address for shipping. We ship
from multiple warehouses so please do not return an item to the address on the parcel. We will provide the correct return address when the RMA is issued. To make a claim or return an item, we ask you to describe the issue precisely
and provide some evidence to support your claim, and advise whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit. Refunds generally take up to 2 working days to process, upon receipt of returned goods (unless advised
by us a return is not required) and we will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided
if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers. Where an order is custom made the item is NON-RETURNABLE unless supplied
incorrectly by us or has a manufacturing defect / warranty issue. We thank you as by co-operating with our procedure we can ensure an easy return or warranty claim process.
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and
due to the nature of our automation in most cases we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
You're entitled to a refund, replacement or repair if:
- The item is faulty or damaged
- You were sent the wrong item
- You were sent the wrong size
- The item is significantly different from the product images and description
You are NOT entitled to a refund because:
- You just changed your mind
- You found the product cheaper at another store
- You bought the wrong size
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.
. We don't take returns on electronics product. If product is faulty we will send replacement. There will be no refund on electronics product.
we are not accepting any return on any items because of restricition of covid.
please before you place an order make it sure you placed the correct item.