3 x 6M Aluminium Pop Up Gazebo - Navy
The Pop-up Aluminium Gazebo has a wide roof coverage of 300cm by 600cm, the exceptional 6kg cover is made of durable PVC-coated Oxford fabric that抯 both UV and water resistant.
Height can be easily adjusted with four pre-sets, ranging from 205cm to 232cm with a peak height of 327cm for the roof. The Aluminium frame gazebo is three times lighter than steel and yet just as strong, totally corrosion-resistant, has a smoother surface for easier pop-ups and not least, offers better value for money in terms of material costs.
It can be set up in minutes and kept away just as quickly in your car boot, van, trailer, garage or shed. Moreover, features include portable design; quick and convenient Velcro attachments; fast release and fasten rings; and handy nylon inserts for hassle-free use.
Note: The gazebo is not designed as a permanent structure and it is not recommended to be used under extreme weather conditions or for a prolonged period of time.
* 300 x 600cm ground and canopy coverage
* Long lasting PVC coated oxford fabric
* UV and water resistant
* Extra strong cross-bar aluminium frame
* Sturdy legs and struts structure
* Extra thick oxford fabric at the peak roof spots
* Quick and convenient velcro attachments
* Easily release/fasten ring
* Smoothly glide on nylon insert for effortless set up
* Simple set up; ready in minutes
* 4 adjustable height levels
* Come with 1 x 3m, 2 x 6m side walls and a half wall
* Come with roll-up door with zip access from both in- and outside
* Bonus fly mesh wall for better ventilation and insect prevention
* Bonus Oxford weave carry bag
* Bonus 6 sandbags for extra weight capacity and stability
* Bonus 6 x 4m ropes and 6 pegs
* Suitable for markets, sporting events, camping, garage and yard sales, school events and trade shows
* Fabric material: Oxford with PVC coating
* Frame material: Aluminium
1 x Aluminium frame
1 x Roof
3 x Plain Wall
1 x Door Panel
1 x Fly Mesh
1 x Half Wall
4 x Sandbag
4 x 4m Rope
4 x Pegs
1 x Carry Bag
1 x User Manual
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and due to the nature of our automation in most cases we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.