62CC Commercial Petrol Chainsaw Red & White
Featuring a balanced weight distribution design and a double recoil combined system
for ease of handling.
* Giantz premium commercial grade pro-series
* Direct air injection carburetor
* Low-kickback chain
* Bar cover
* Double recoil pulling system for easy start-up
* Built-in anti-vibration system reduces fatigue
* Quick tension chain mechanism, integrated chain brake
* Balanced weight design
* Automatic pump with adjuster for oil feeding system
* Carburetor anti-freeze mechanism
* Tools set and safety gear
* Brand: Giantz
* Type: Arborist Chainsaw
* Power Source: Petrol
* Vintage: No
* Engine Type: Petrol EURO 2 -2 Stroke Commercial
* Maximum Power: 4.5Hp (peak)
* Displacement: 62cc
* Maximum Engine Speed: 11,000 RPM
* Ignition Type: CDI
* Bar Type: Sprocket Nose
* Bar Length: 20"
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 550mL
* Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+ RON
* Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
* Bar Oil Capacity: 260mL
* Bar Oil Type: SAE#10W-30 or Similar
* Chain Type: Low Kickback Premium Semi-Chisel
* Chain Spec: 20", Pitch 0.325, Gauge 0.058, Links 76
* Certification: CE GS
1 x Giantz 62CC Chainsaw
1 x Bar Cover
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Chain Sharpener
1 x Fuel Mixer
1 pair of Gloves
1 x Ear Muffs
1 x User Manual
1 x Chain
Bought one of these about 2 years ago. Plenty of power, cuts well, but certainly not built to last. Bar tensioner broke on second use and was replaced under warranty. Choke broke after a while so I
very pleased it starts so easy .cuts well.so glad i bought this one instead of a brand name .
Very impressed so far. Started so easily and has plenty of grunt. Chain needs to tightened often at first, as is the case for all new chainsaws and chains but eventually settles. Other than that a gre
This is a great chainsaw for the price. Works just as good as my old top dollar saws did
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and due to the nature of our automation in most cases we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.