With its industrial cold rolled steel construction and reinforced zinc coating, our heavy-duty Locking Drawer Slide is made to perform precisely and smoothly. It has been rigorously tested through 50,000 cycles of opening and closing to ensure no failure with its operations. The slide comes with a sensitive locking lever and two ball-bearing cages for ultra-smooth movement and is perfect for installation with most cabinet and drawers. The drawer slide is available in seven different lengths, ranging from 508mm to 1016mm
Designed for Australian applications, our drawer slides need to be installed with the following guidelines
* When marking hole positions, do not drill through the slide holes during installation. This will create metal filings which may lodge in the tracks, resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
* Depending on the substrate, the use of stainless steel 'flat head' hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
* The fixings must not rub against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slides.
* Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
* 50,000-cycle tested
* 1.8mm/1.8mm/2.0mm thick steel for outer, middle and inner tracks
* Available in 7 lengths from 508mm to 1016mm
* Heavy-duty with full extension
* Two ball-bearing cages
* Fitting to the side panel: screw fixing
* Fitting to drawer: screw fixing
* Simple installation
* Load capacity: 125 kg/pair
* Lengths: 508mm/559mm/610mm/660mm/711mm/762mm/813mm/914mm/1016mm
* Width: 71mm
* Thickness: 19.5mm
* Material thickness: 1.8mm x 1.8mm x 2.0mm (Outer, middle, inner track)
1 pair x Heavy duty drawer slides
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and due to the nature of our automation in most cases we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.