10 x LUMEY LED Downlight Kit Ceiling Bathroom Light CCT Changeable 12W
Lighting can play an important part in creating the right living environment and atmosphere for your home. And that is where LUMEY LED downlights can brighten your home with the desired ambiance that best suits your lifestyle.
Made to exacting Australian standards, our LED Downlights utilize the latest lighting technology to ensure energy efficiency is match with effective performance. The Downlights can be dimmable and allows you to create the right moods for any space within your home. The colours, temperature and brightness are realistic and not overbearing to the eyes, providing a comfortable level of illumination to everyone, including infants. Best of all, the LED Downlights cost so much less to run and last up to 10 times longer than traditional light sources.
For brighter living , you cannot go wrong with the LUMEY LED Downlights.
* Super Bright SMD LEDs ensure its high quality
* Energy Saving using the latest technology
* High lumen output, tender and soft light without black and dark area
* Excellent dimmable performance, suitable for 90% dimmers in the market
* Anti-glare recessed diffused lens
* In-built aluminium heat sink + outer PBT housing
* 120° beam angle, uniform light and no strobe
* Standard design, can replace the traditional luminaries directly
* Standard Australian plug, easy to install and adjust
* SAA and RCM certified
* LED type: SMD
* 12W 90mm Cutout : Height: 59mm; Diameter=113mm
* Lumen: 850-950lm
* LED Bulb life span: 50,000hrs
* Frame Color: Satin
* Color Temperature: CCT changeable (3000k-4000k-5000k)
* Input Voltage: AC220-240V 50/60Hz
* IP rating: IP44
* Heat Sink: PBT housing with aluminium heat sink
* Beam Angle: 120°
* DIY Plugs: two pins AU plug
* Cable length: 0.6m
* Transformer: included (in-built)
10 x LED downlight
1 x Installation manual
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and due to the nature of our automation in most cases we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We partner with the following carriers:
The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it.This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.